Do you want to know how to build your own site using our free bootstrap Templates?
In this post we will teach you how to use our bootstrap templates in order to create your own web site, and how to publish it so everyone can see it.
This site can be very simple or can be complicated one. The idea and process is the same both for simple sites and for more complicated sites.
There are few steps you should go to have your site a live:
- Find your Template from our huge list of free templates.
- Download the template locally to your computer.
- Use free editor to Edit your Template.
- Host your code on web hosting sites.
First Step: How to find your Bootstrap Template?
Finding a template is very simple on our site, you have few simple options to do that:
- Use our Categories Tree to select a Template from a different categories of bootstrap templates or bootstrap themes
- Use our search option to search for specific template name
- Just navigate between our huge list of bootstrap templates
Second Step: How to download your Template?
Downloading a template is very simple. Just click the ‘Download Now’ button and save it locally on your local machine.
Third Step: How to Edit your Template?
For those of you who are not familiar with html it is recommended to use w3schools to learn html code
For those of you who are already familiar with html code there are few great options for editors:
- Simple Notepad
- Notepad++ – http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
Fourth Step: How to host your Template?
Now that you have made your site you need to find a web hosting. Web hosts provide a place where you can put up a website so everyone can see it.
Here is a great list of very cheap Websites providers where you can publish your new site, this list contain only hosting provider after testing them and after checking they have a really fair price. 😆
- Click here for Very cheap hosting site with unlimited disk space (In addition you can use this coupon code BOOTSTRAPTHEME to get 25% discount on the site)
- More coming soon…
For any question you have feel free to contact us on our contact us page.